Intellectual Property Pratices For Industrial DesignsThe registration of a design provides protection for the appearance of a manufactured article by giving the owner a monopoly right to the design applied to an article.
We can :
- Advise you on whether your design is registrable
- Conduct searches of existing Industrial Designs
- File and prosecute your design applications before the relevant designs offices
- Conduct infringement searches
- Investigate the validity of registrations
- File and conduct oppositions to Industrial Designs
- Provide technical support for licensing and litigation
- Negotiate and settle Industrial design disputes in which you may become involved
- Organize renewal, watching, technical drawing, translation and related services
- Enforce your rights against infringe.